Registration open from 15th August 2018
On First Cum First Serve Basis
* Terms & Conditions Apply
Beauty Pageant (Mr & Miss)
* Terms and Conditions
Objective of event : To provide aid to victims of Kerala floods.
Participation Fees: Every participant should be a registered user (refer registration column on this website).However, every registered user is required to pay Rs 100 per event and fee is required to deposited in bank account (given in registered column in this website).
2) Participation is based on first cum first basis
3) Participants can take part in both the events or can select according to their choice based on their particular eligibility in said event.
4) Participation to Beauty Pageant (Mr & Miss) is based on individual basis .However, participation to dance event is based on individual &duet basis or on group basis. A maximum member allowed in group is 6members.
5) In auditions, participants of Dance competition are allowed to present their performance for maximum limit of 5 minutes and such time limit can be reduced to 3minutes depending on requirement and time schedule.
6) The responsibility of participants in due course of event lies with themselves, their institutions or their parents and are advised to follow discipline and are required to reach 20 minutes prior to event. Participants who will be late will not be allowed to participate.
7) Participants of Dance competition should wear their dance related costumes in finals. However, they are free with such restrictions in auditions.
8) Songs for dance performance should be handed over to coordinator 1day advance preferably in 1 pen drive.
Auditions: Auditions will be done only for dance competition
Dates of Entries: Aspirants are required to send their entries in complete all aspects (registration and participation) between 14 August 2018 to 20 August 2018 on website and no aspirant is allowed to participate afterwards
Proposed dates for auditions: Depending on the registration, final auditions schedule will be communicated around 22august.
Date of Birth calculation: No one born before1st September 1988 is allowed to participate in any event.
Results of Contest: Organizers Decision with respect to results will be treated as final.
Disclaimer: Events and their timing may change as per requirement. Therefore, participants are advised to consult the events corner of our website (www.youthclubsasnagar.com) on regular basis if any, or may remain in touch with organizers.
We require your support in making this program successful.
Best of luck…
Steps For Registration
- Go to the Registration page of the website.
- Enter Details.
- Make payment of Rs. 50/-.(Fees is non-refundable.)
- If all credentials are met, you will receive a registration member, including login id and password.
- With login ID and password go to your page, fill other credentials like the event to participate.
- Make payment of particular event and send us in an attachment.
- You will get the participation number which you will use in the event.