Personal Information (To be filled by a person)
Steps for Registration:
1. Go to Registration page of website.
2. Enter Details.
3. Make payment of Rs. 50/- .(Fees is non-refundable.)
4. If all credentials are met, you will receive a registration member, including login id and password.
5. With login ID and password go to your page, fill other credentials like event to participate.
6. Make payment of particular event and send us in attachment.
7. You will get the participation number which you will use in the event.
You can use QR Code below.
Terms & Conditions
Area of Operation or Events: SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab
Eligibility for registration
1. Any citizen of India with less than 30 years of age.
2. The responsibility of candidates below 18 years of age should vest with their parents, guardians or their respective schools.
3. Candidate should send the details required for registration along with registration fees.
4. Candidate does not have an automatic entitlement to registration as it is subject to verification.
5. Registration is non-transferable and fee is non-refundable.
Rupees 50 per annum (every year) per candidate. The purpose of registration and participant fees is to do welfare of society.
Benefits to registered users
Once registered, you will be able to login and access all areas of the site that includes various tools and resources for self-orientation, schedule of event and other such information.
The opportunity to participate in events according to each event rules and fees.
Eligibility to become as a participant
Participant should be a registered candidate and should provide his/her latest personal details required for the events.
A nominal participation fees is as per event and will be decided accordingly.
Your use of the site does not grant to you any ownership. You are free to publicize website content and share tools and resources by referring to its source and author.
You warrant that while using website and the various services and features offered on or through the site, you will protect your password; will not use false or fake IDs; will not use the site or the services made available in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or such services.
You also may not offer to buy or sell any product or service on, or through, your comments submitted to our forums.
Youth Club may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Site.
You alone are responsible for all information and materials that you post to the site and the consequences of any of your activities on the site.
Youth Club reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all information and materials posted to the site or through the site, and Youth Club is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, any such materials posted by users.
It is therefore important that you are careful and should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
Suspension or Termination
Youth Club may suspend or terminate your registration as a Member and deny you access to your Member Area immediately if you breach these Membership Terms or any other terms and conditions, agreements or rules governing the Site.
All information on website is in good faith and for general information purposes only.
Youth Club, SAS Nagar shall in no event be liable for any damages including or without limitations, direct, indirect or consequential damages related to events in any manner.
Youth Club can change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online under section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of website after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of modified terms.
Youth Club reserves right to remove any information provided by you without any notice