Aims & Conditions
– Youth Club’s main objective is to do welfare of the society.
– To co-ordinate with the administration /local/state/central government
for the welfare of residents.
– To improve the moral, cultural, physical and social standards of people
in the area of operation of the institution.
– To arrange and organize camps/seminars/symposiums for awareness
– To build mutual cooperation and unity among the community in general
and youth in particular.
– To raise, manage and administrator for upcoming talent in society to improve
their stand of life.
– To do every/any work which is considered necessary and beneficial for
the welfare of society.
Youth club can change objectives as per requirement from time to time.