Terms and Conditions
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Youth Club” individually and collectively refer to Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the you as members(users).
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site.For these rules, unless there is something repugnant to the context of meaning thereof shall mean and include all the rules of the Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar .That may be framed from time to time or altered by the Club itself. The Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar, any of its divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or any other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
Therefore,it is advisable to read all these terms & conditions carefully.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access,
(2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
(3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or
(4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
(a) Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation,
(b) In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
(c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar, its governing members, organizers, sponsors or related associates and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.youthclubsasnagar.com or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar nor its associate companies, organizers, related associates or volunteers or sponsors shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
Youth Club reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar or any related parties, sponsors or entities associated with the us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such users or institutions or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms & Conditions for Membership
Eligibility to become a member
1.Any Indian citizen( having specified age as mentioned below) whether Male or Female and having a mental capacity to understand & agree to abide by and strive for attainment of the aims and objectives of Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar can apply for membership of Youth Club.
(Based on completed years as on 1st January, 2020).
A) 3 years to 18 years -Born between 1st January, 2002 to 1st January, 2017
Youths in this category can apply for membership under the guardianship only. Guardians can be either their parents, grandparents, school teachers or their relatives. Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar is not responsible if this advice is not taken due care by any minor or minors as a whole.
B) 18 years to 30 years-Born between 1st January, 1990 to 31st December 2001
Youths who have completed 18 years or those who are between 18 to 30 years of age can apply for membership themselves.
2. The decision of the President/Secretary or organizer is final for acceptance or rejection of any application for membership and they are not bound to give any reason
3. When an application has been granted for membership, then also the membership is subject to withdrawal or cancelled if the user fails to keep to the conditions of the agreement. Refunds after submitting application for membership or participation are not available. Similarly, no refunds will be given even if the membership or participation is cancelled by Youth club, S.A.S.Nagar.Therefore, youths or their guardians are adviced to read various Terminations Conditions given below carefully before proceeding with booking payments.
4.If you are still not sure of your membership eligibility, please contact us.
Membership Benefits & Its Fees
- Membership of Youth Club, S.A.S. NAGAR provides you with access to our sub-clubs(based on different themes) for you to unlock your own potential!
- You can also choose from a broad range of activities as given along with proograms for personality development.
- Participation fees or other charges may apply depending on time to time as per decision of Youth club.Particiation fee may or maynot be charged to any specific event depending on requirement of our Youth Club.
- There is definitely something based on specific themes(as given in website) for every youth in our Youth Club, S.A.S. NAGAR
- Membership fees
Annual Membership Rs 1000
Quaterly Membership Rs 300
6.Your Club Membership fee can be paid online only or as and whenever it is required to continue your membership.
7. Late fees (only for those who will not pay their membership within time)
For Yearly membership. Rs 300
For Quarterly membership Rs 100
8.Once opted for quarterly mode, You can shift your mode after 1 year.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Membership.Providing complete & accurate information is your responsibility.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Cessation and Removal of Membership
Any person shall cannot remain as member of Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar
1) On his/her death
2) On his/her self withdrawl in writing and acceptance of the same by the Executive committee of the Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar
3) On his/her being mentally disabled or incapacitated into contractual obligation.
4) On his/her failure to pay the subscription with in the due period.(whatever he/she has choosen at the time of membership)
5) Any member found who have not entered his correct information in his/her profile or attached wrong or misleading documents
6) Any person whose activities are considered detrimental or against to the interests of the Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms & Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use this Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability
Rules & Regulation of Club
Your Club – Your Rules!
We have strong conviction that this club is for all of us. Therefore, These are “Your Rules & Code of Conduct made by Youths like You” who used to participate in this club. They apply to all. Disobeying them can mean a ban from Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar and its related services.So, do follow them.
Code of Conduct
For Children and Young People:
As children and young people who are part of responsible citizens and associated with Youth Club, S.AS. NAGAR, we agree that:
- We will respect EVERYONE: members, Club staff & visitors.We will cooperate with each other and play by the rules of the game. Most important is: Join in, have fun, and let others have fun too!!
- We will listen and receive instructions from organizers or from those who are assigned the duty on their behalf.
- We will control our temper and will give space to everyone
- We will speak up if we are worried or concerned about something to organisor or President first
- We will not be a bully or accept any bullying that we see
- We will treat everyone fairly without any discrimination.
- If we leave the Club before the end of your validity of membership, this is our moral responsibility to inform Club. However, there is no refund of membership or participation fees what you have already deposited (as per stated in terms and conditions)
- No alcohol, drugs or smoking allowed in venue area…and no entry if you’ve been drinking or using drugs
- No litter: use the bins; keep the Youth Club and surroundings clean.
- No running or dangerous games
- Keep safe: Health and Safety rules apply at all times
- No damage to property of Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar or its surroundings.
- No food & drink in the venue area without permission of organizers
- The membership is maximum for a quarter or a year only and thus it is therefore be subject to quarterly or annual renew.
If you think we need to change or advice any rule, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us.
Code of conduct for parents or Guardians:
As a parent/guardian of a child involved in the service provided by Youth Club,S.AS. NAGAR , I agree that:
- We will respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person, regardless of their abilities, gender, religion or cultural background.
- We will respect the decisions of organizers and teach children to do likewise
- We will focus on and encourage children’s efforts and performance.
- We will support all efforts to remove any form of abuse in various functions and encourage a safe and supportive service environment.
- We will remember that my child participates in activities for their own enjoyment, not mine.
- We will raise any issues or concerns with organizer or President in a decent and humble manner.
- We will not treat any child or young person in an unfair, unjust, or discriminatory manner.
- We will not smoke ,nor i drink in premises of club or inside the venue area of events
I understand that Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar may use my, or my child/ward’s photographic image and /or voice and/or word (all known as ‘digital resource’) for publicity and promotional purposes in all forms of media including without limitation on TV, radio, press, magazine, outdoor, direct mail, PR, posters, corporate video, cinema, Internet (worldwide) subscription, social media and literature, and assign any and all rights, title and interest in the digital resource to which I or my child or ward may be entitled in law, to Youth Club,S.A.S.Nagar , and agree to make no claim for compensation for the use of the resources including digital resources.
If you do not give consent for the above please ensure you inform the Club in written before you make payment for membership and participation from time to time
I have read and understand the Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar Code of Conduct(as given above) and acknowledge that misconduct may lead to suspension or cancellation of membership in, and cancellation of access to any services given by Youth Club, S.A.S.Nagar.
If you have any questions/sugestions about this Terms of Services, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://youthclubsasnagar.com/contact-us/
- If you are not satisfied, please contact us to find a solution
The club conducts various activities or events from time to time. Every participant has equal chance to win. The results of events are decided by the committee with help of any guest (if any) nominated by committee.
The members of committee or their near and dear ones are not allowed to compete in all activities except Kite flying and cycling and alike activities which are related to environment.
However, decision of Committee or the President should be consider as final in all activities/events.The eligibility to qualify and win these events can change from time to time.However,to check eligibility or other conditions please follow the website on regular basis.
Youth Club, S.AS. NAGAR
For the Youth ! By the Youth !